Introduction to locksmith
1. The forcer is a method of cutting and machining based on manual operation.
2. The locksmith's characteristics have three major advantages(flexible processing, machining shapes and high-precision parts, small investment), two major disadvantages(low production efficiency, high labor intensity, unstable processing quality).
(1) Flexible processing is not suitable for mechanical processing, especially in the maintenance of machinery and equipment, clamp processing can obtain satisfactory results.
(2) Parts of complex and high-precision shape can be processed by skilled fitters who can produce parts that are more precise and polished than those processed by modern machine tools, and can process parts of very complex shape that can not even be processed by modern machine tools. Such as high-precision measuring tools, templates, the beginning of complex molds and so on.
(3) The tools and equipment used to invest in small locksmith processing are cheap and easy to carry.
(4) Low production efficiency and high labor intensity
(5) Unstable quality of processing quality is affected by the level of technical proficiency of workers.
3. The job of the locksmith The scope of work of the locksmith is very wide. There are mainly lines, processing parts, assembly, equipment maintenance and innovative technologies.
(1) underline the parts before processing.
(2) The manufacture of machining parts for parts that are not suitable or can not be solved by mechanical methods, as well as various kinds of work, clips, measuring tools, and various special equipment, etc., shall be completed through locksmith work.
(3) The assembly of the machined parts shall be made into a complete machine by the assembly and assembly of the components according to the technical accuracy of the machinery.
(4) Equipment Maintenance The parts of machinery and equipment that have been damaged, failed or lost their accuracy after long-term use must be maintained and repaired by locksmith.
(5) Innovation Technology In order to increase labor productivity and product quality, it is also an important task for locksmith to continuously carry out technological innovations and improve tools and processes.
In short, the locksmith is an indispensable type of work in the machinery manufacturing industry.
4. With the development of the machinery industry, the types of pliers are increasingly expanded, and the professional division of labor is finer. Therefore, the locksmith is divided into ordinary locksmith(assembly locksmith), repair locksmith, mold locksmith(tool manufacturing locksmith) and so on.
(1) Ordinary locksmith(assembly locksmith) is mainly engaged in the assembly and adjustment of machines or components and the processing of pliers for some parts.
(2) The repairman is mainly engaged in the maintenance of various kinds of machinery and equipment.
(3) Mold locksmith(tool manufacturing locksmith) is mainly engaged in the production of molds, tools, measuring tools and templates.
5. The basic operating skills of the fitter include underline, chisel(chisel), saw cutting, drilling, hole expansion, hole, Hinge hole, wire tapping and sleeve, correction and bending, riveting, scraping, grinding, and basic measurement skills and simple heat treatment. Regardless of the kind of locksmith, they should first master the basic operating skills of locksmith, and then learn to master the locksmith processing of parts and the assembly and repair of products and equipment according to the division of labor.
6. Pincers skills require strengthening basic skills exercises, strict requirements, standard operations, more practice, more thinking, diligent innovation.
Basic operating skills are the basis for the production of products and the foundation of the professional skills of locksmith. Therefore, we must first master them so that we can gradually do it well and use them freely in future work.
There are many basic operation items for locksmith, and the learning of various skills has a certain degree of interdependence. Therefore, we are required to gradually, from easy to difficult, from simple to complex, step by step to each operation. Get it right. The basic operation is a combination of technical knowledge, skills and power, and can not be biased against any one aspect. We must consciously observe discipline, have a hard-working spirit, and strictly follow the operating requirements of each type of work. Only in this way can the basic training be done well.
Commonly used equipment for locksmith
There are pliers, clamps, sand turbines, drill beds.
1. The vise is used to hold the workpiece.
(1) There are two types of structure: fixed and rotary(active).
(2) The specifications of the pliers are expressed in the width of the jaws, with lOOmm, 125mm, 150mm, etc..
(3) Construction and working principle of rotary table vise
1 The structural composition of rotary clamps is mainly composed of movable clamps, fixed clamps, wire rods, wire nut, force handles, Springs, Stoppers, pins, clamps, screws, transposons, locking handles, and clamping plates. etc.. Composition(see Taiwan Tiger pliers structure composition Figure).
The working principle of the rotary table vise is that the movable clamp 1 slides with the guide rail of the fixed clamp 2. The rod 3 is mounted on the movable pliers and can be rotated but can not be moved axially and is fitted with the screw nut 4 installed in the fixed clamp body. When shaking the handle 5 to rotate the silk rod, it can drive the movable clamp body to move forward and backward relative to the fixed clamp body, and it can be used to clamp or relax the workpiece. Spring 6 is fixed on the wire rod with the help of gear 7 and pin 8. Its role is to allow the movable clamp body to exit in time when the wire rod is relaxed. In the fixed clamp body and movable clamp body, each is equipped with steel clamp 9, and is fixed with screw 10. Cross mesh patterns are made on the working surface of the clamp mouth, making it difficult to slide after the clamp is tight, and the clamp is heat-treated. Harden, with better wear resistance. The fixed clamp is mounted on the rotating seat 11 and can rotate around the rotating axis line. When the required direction is turned, the handle 12 is pulled to tighten the clamping screw, and the fixed clamp can be fixed under the action of clamping disc 13. Tighten. There are three bolt holes on the turntable for fixing through bolts and clamps.
(4) Requirements for the use of clamps 1 When the clamping face of the clamping body should be located at the edge of the clamping table and the clamping face of the clamping body must be placed outside the clamping edge to ensure that the clamping piece is long. The lower end of the workpiece is not hindered by the edge of the clamp. 2 Fixed and stable must be firmly fixed to the clamp table, two clamping screws must be tightened during work, to ensure that the clamp body is not loose, so as not to damage the pliers and affect the quality of processing. 3 Only when clamping the workpiece with the handle of the hand, only the handle of the hand is allowed to be clamped. The handle can not be hit with the hand hammer or the handle of the long pipe, so as not to damage the silk bar, nut or clamp body due to excessive force. 4 When applying force to the fixed clamp, Fangxiangqiangli should try to make the force toward the fixed clamp, otherwise the screw and nut will be damaged due to excessive force. 5 Work on the smooth surface of the moving clamp body is not allowed. Do not knock on the smooth surface of the moving clamp body to avoid reducing the matching performance of the moving clamp body and the fixed clamp body. Keep the silk bars, nuts and other moving surfaces clean. Always lubricate and rust resistant, and be careful to keep them clean.
2. Clamp table(clamp table) is used to install pliers, tools and workpieces. The height of the clamp is about 800-900mm. After the pliers are installed on the stage, the height of the clamp is exactly the same as the elbow of the person. The length and width are determined according to the needs of the work.
3. Sand turbines are used to grind tools and tools.
(1) The composition of a sand turbine consists of a motor, a wheel, a body(a seat), a bracket, and a protective cover.
(2) The use of sand turbines requires that the wheel be rotated smoothly. The texture of the wheel is relatively brittle. When working, the speed is very high. When the wheel is not used properly, there will be a personal accident caused by the fragmentation of the wheel. Therefore, when installing the wheel, the wheel must be balanced. After the wheel is installed, it must be tested for 3 to 4 minutes to check whether the wheel rotates smoothly, whether there are vibrations and other undesirable phenomena. After the start of the sand turbine, the operating conditions should be observed first, and the rotation speed should be normal for grinding. When using, strictly follow the safety operating rules. The rotation direction of the grinding wheel should be able to make the grinding debris fly down to the ground wheel. The rotation direction of the grinding wheel should be correct so that the grinding wheel can leave the wheel downward. Wear protective glasses when using the wheel. 3 can not stand on the front grinding grinding wheel, workers should stand on the side of the wheel or oblique position, not on the front of the wheel. When grinding, do not cause the workpiece or tool to exert too much pressure or impact on the wheel to prevent the wheel from breaking.